Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thing 22 - LiveBinders

LiveBinders is certainly an easy way to keep track of the various resources we as teachers find on the Internet. It seems to be somewhat similar to some of the other organization 'things' we've done for this blog, and I can't exactly say that it does it any better or worse than the ones we've explored previously. I think I found a couple of interesting resources I hadn't seen previously though, so in that case the assignment was worth my time and effort. I created three binders - an algebra binder, a calculus binder, and a statistics binder. The one I will display is my calculus binder.



LiveBinders seem to be most useful in organizing various lessons plans and ideas for a class. One could break down binders by subject as I chose to do, or perhaps even more narrow like topics within a particular field. As I gather more resources and begin to develop and finalize my philosophy of teaching, websites like this could prove to be more valuable to me than they may be at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment